I usually like to make a summary of the previous year, both training summary and race summary before I make plans for the coming year, but not today. I didn’t do much in 2018 and I really do not know what my future brings in 2018.
Will 2018 be the year:
- The swimmer in me shines through?
- I find the joy of running again?
- I get back on a bike?
- I lose the unwanted 15 kg belly?
- I finally shave off my beard?
I am only setting three general goals for 2018.
- Workout 365 hours
- Swim 540km (45km/month)
- 120 Crossfit WoDs (10 WoDs/month)
If I manage to reach all three of these goals I will be happy with 2018 no matter what the doctors tell me in my follow up meeting or my results from Vansbro & Kalmar Swimrun.
But I have a strong feeling that my beard will out live my belly….